- Please keep your distance, observe the yellow lines
- Our latest test shows that the water quality is EXCELLENT.
- To help keep it this way: please leave your dog at home and take your litter away with you
HELP THE LAKE
- The Lake is looked after by volunteers, you can become a volunteer too.
- The lake costs £20k per year to maintain from donations
- Please donate each time you swim – look for the white boxes by the steps
- Or become Friend of the Lake or join our lottery.
VISITING & FACILITIES
- Open almost every day of the year – check here before coming
- No booking or entrance fee but please make a donation in the white boxes
- The Lake is a tidal pool filled with sea water on tides over 12.6m.
- Swim, paddleboard, canoe in the main pool or use model boats in the smaller pool
- Windsurfing and fishing are not allowed in the lake
- The closest public toilets are near the amusement arcade (cost 20p)