Clevedon’s Lake and Pier Day is back in 2022 and it’s bigger and better than ever before!
After a two-year hiatus for lockdown, Clevedon Marine Lake is joining forces with Clevedon Pier to celebrate Clevedon’s beautiful, historic seafront.
On May 7th from 10-4pm, Clevedon Pier will have free entry. The programme for the day is:
Learn about the lake and have a go at water activities. A fun day-long festival to celebrate the lake and raise money for the charity that looks after it.
Have a go—drop-in sessions
- 10am—Mental Health Swims
- 10am—Outdoor swimming safety with Global Swim Adventures
- 10am—SwimRun with Jackie King Performance Coaching
- 10am-12pm—Crab-friendly crabbing
- 11am—RNLI know the tides talk
- 11am—Paced swim session with Jackie King Performance Coaching
- 1pm—RNLI water safety talk for boaters and swimmers
- 1.15pm—Children’s swim session with Outlaur Swim Coaching
- 2pm—Outdoor swimming taster session with Row Clarke Outdoor Swim Coach
- 3pm—Open water front crawl with Outlaur Swim Coaching
- All day kayaking with Clevedon Canoe Club
- All day rowing with Clevedon Coastal Rowers
Stalls and shows
- 10am—North Somerset Samba
- 10.30am – Almost Synchro Synchronised swimming performance
- 11.30am—Story time with a real mermaid!
- 12-1pm & 3-4pm – Clevedon and District Model Boaters’ display
- Typewriter man peronalised poetry
- Music from North Somerset Samba and Tim Stubbs
- RNLI Tombola
- Marlens summer fair games
- Tours of the Hive volunteer space and accessible facilities.
- Free entry to Clevedon Pier
We can’t wait to welcome you.
Register here for swim sessions. Even if these sessions are full, there will still be spaces on the day. No need to book other activities.