Love the lake
It costs around £20k a year to keep Clevedon Marine Lake in tip-top condition. That work is done by a charity called Marlens.
Our volunteers clean, mend and fundraise to improve this amazing space, keeping it ship shape for visitors to enjoy.
It costs roughly £10,000 each year to run Clevedon Marine Lake and the same again to make ongoing improvements to lake facilities and surrounds. That is why we need your help.
You can show the lake your love by:
- Playing the Marlens Lottery
- Becoming a Friend of Clevedon Marine Lake
- Making a corporate donation
- Making personal donations
- Booking a session with one of our clubs or coaches
- Hiring the lake for your filming location, event or club usage
- Donating in one of the boxes lakeside
- Shopping online using Amazon Smile and Give as you live.
- Donating your time, skills and expertise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donating images by contacting email@example.com
Photo kindly donated by Gary Clark